compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
High Wire Distilling Company is seeking an experienced bookkeeper to join its dynamic and growing team. The bookkeeper works under the supervision of the CFO and is responsible for maintaining up-to-date financial, production, and inventory records for the company as well as helping administer alcohol beverage reporting. The role is full time requiring approximately 30-40 hours per week. Applicant must have accounting experience and be proficient in using accounting and other software.
• Review and record vendor invoices against purchase orders and track A/P
• Receive and record sales orders and manage A/R
• Enter bills and manage A/P including making approved payments
• Assist in recording production and inventory data
• Assist in monitoring inventory levels
• Enter all bank transactions
• Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
• Prepare monthly financial reporting documents
• Calculate and prepare returns for federal, state, and local taxes
• Help prepare and submit sales reports to states of distribution on a monthly basis
• Prepare and submit monthly federal/state alcohol reporting documents
• Extensive knowledge of Quickbooks Online and Excel
• Minimum 3 years bookkeeping experience
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic
Compensation commensurate with experience. Flexible schedule available.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers