compensation: Full time salary of $50-$60k based on experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Enrolled Agent, CPA or Attorney - needed in our Charleston office to provide and review tax preparation and reactive tax services. Responsible for handling routine business tax, tax research, tax collection enforcement matters and criminal tax investigations, with minimal supervision. Interact regularly with IRS and state tax authorities. We will consider full or part-time.
• EA, CPA, or Attorney credentials required.
• 4-year College Degree in Accounting or a financial related field w/a strong accounting influence.
• MUST have 1-3 years’ experience in small business bookkeeping and/or accounting.
• Previous experience preparing and reviewing returns.
• Ability to seek detailed information recognizing inconsistencies and resolving issues.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite and QUICKBOOKS REQUIRED).
• Detail orientated/time management and business skills.
• Ability to work with other professionals as a team.
• Able to handle a fast paced/high demand environment.
• Communication proficiency (verbal and written).
Full-time career professionals enjoy competitive compensation, opportunities for personal and career growth and a comprehensive benefit program. Friendly, open, small office work environment located in West Ashley.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers