Here is a Vintage collection of detailed pen & ink aviation
QR Code Link to This Post
artwork from the 1970s
* Done by Joe Milich, who is famous for his quality and variety
* 8 different planes. I purchased them all New in 1979
These are some Key planes in WWII & Korea
- Grumman F9F-5 Panther Jet, 133/500
- P-51D Mustang, 96/1000
- P-40 Warhawk in flight, 25/600
- P-40 Warhawk before takeoff, 102/500
IF you buy both of the P-40 prints, you will get a P-40 #48
3" x 5" patch of a P-40 Chennault Flying Tiger
- British Spitfires, MK-XIL in Flight, 466/500
- F-4U Corsair in flight, 271/600
- F-4U Corsair, left side before takeoff, 285/500
- F-4U Corsair, right side, parked, 7/77
* All in as perfect condition as you could want
* No smudges, stains, marks or excuses
* Each Print measures 11" x 17"
* ALL are numbered and Date marked
* Ready to be framed to your liking
* I'm Willing to sell individual Prints
* 15% Discount on multiple purchases @ $30 EACH
& No Additional Extra Cost for Shipping
Putting a very fair and reasonable price based on the extreme rarity,
demand, very limited availability and above all the CONDITION
which is all important. It doesn't get better than this than to have
these rare prints of the most desirable planes, all in 1 place.
I also have Warbird Aviation Pen & Ink Postcards, 46 done by Joe Milich,
Un-Posted, MINT Condition. Posted here on Craig's List
Buy with confidence from me.
Been on Craig's List for over a decade with hundreds of
transactions and nothing but happy buyers.
If you're interested in purchasing other items I have for sale,
beer items, trains, models, scale cars in different sizes and
more, some can be seen by clicking on "more ads by this user"
Thank You for taking the time to read this posting and have a Nice Day.