Since these two Railroad criss crossed each other, I thought these
QR Code Link to This Post
items would compliment each other.
* Lehigh Valley Railroad
- Special Instructions for Oak Island Yard in New Jersey AND
2 Allentown, PA Yards. Effective March 1, 1975
- An interesting and somewhat rare piece since it covers 2 areas
in two different states. The LV was very prominent in North Jersey
- 13 pages, never written in or used, MINT
- Include directions and information on procedures for operators,
cars occupied by a rider, special handling, dead engines, trimming,
hump signals, whistle signals, switches, levers and more
- 1st page shows that it was never used
* Reading Railroad
- Rules book, 1954, 144 pages
- Signed by R. Gerity from the PD Tower in Port Reading
- Obviously used. See his notes, very interesting
- PLUS a Felt Patch, approx. 2" X 2 1/2", Perfect & Very Rare
Please see pictures, all scans & pictures are of the actual items.
Very Good to Excellent condition. NO Rips, Tears, Marks or Soiling.
Putting a very fair and reasonable price based on rarity,
demand, very limited availability and above all the like NEW
CONDITION which is all important. Doesn't get better than this.
Buy with confidence from me.
Been on Craig's List for over 2 decades with hundreds of
transactions and nothing but happy buyers.
Any questions not answered here, please contact me
and I will be glad to answer you.
To Protect this from Any Damage, I Will Ship in a Padded Envelope
via Media Mail with Tracking @ NO COST SHIPPING TO YOU
If you want Insurance or Delivery Confirmation that's available,
at actual cost to you.
OR Pick-up if you are in the Charleston, SC area.
Member of TCA, LOTS, LCCA, LRRC and Lionel CENTURY CLUB I & II.
1st Year member of; Atlas, MTH and K-Line Collector's Club.
If you're interested in purchasing other items I have for sale,
beer items, trains, models, scale cars in different sizes and
more, some can be seen by clicking on "more ads by this user"
Contact me for a List of Train items For Sale
Thank you for looking and enjoy running your trains, I Do.