Five speed manual
Mostly city miles, longest road trip was to Savannah
4 new tires in 2019
Oil change done every 3000-4000 miles if not sooner.
I have copies of all the maintenance done most recent was new rack and pin replacement for front and new power steering pump
Purchased used in 2016 with new clutch and transmission.
1. windshield wipers don’t work- wiper motor is dead and needs replaced
2. A/c needs recharged
3. Muffler is cracked -loud exhaust (not necessarily a problem if you like it to roar)
4. Paint is bad - was my airport car so sat in chs sun for long periods.
6. Some scratches and marks in the leather interior
5. CD player doesn’t work but radio does (comes with Bluetooth radio transmitter to listen to phone over car speakers)
6. Purchased new key fob but it needs to be reprogrammed, old one locks car but unlock button doesn’t work
Most routine work done at Firestone and other work done at Greene’s
Greene’s is an awesome Saab only mechanic that if you buy this car you will want to go see in Summerville.
I’m shipping off to Guam and hate to give up this fun little car but wife said it’s time.