A unique Tacoma meticulously maintained and looked after.
4-door Access Cab
4-wheel drive (H/L)
6-speed manual transmission, V6 Engine, 6.1 Ft bed (The rare 666 taco)
BRAND NEW 50,000 Mile Destination Firestone All-Terrain tires
- Unlimited free realignments and balancing at any Firestone for the life of the tires
- Less than 100 miles on them!
BRAND NEW Toyota TrueStart Battery
- Lifetime replacement warranty at any Toyota dealer
- Installed in September
Routine maintenance every 5k miles for the 30k miles I have owned the vehicle.
- Maintained at Hendricks Toyota for the past 15k miles.
- Service records are available via email upon request.
- Full electrical trailer hookups
- Air-ride airbags in addition to standard suspension
- Bluetooth trailer-brake controller
- Recurve weight distribution hitch
- Clip-on towing mirrors
- Tow capacity: 6200 lbs
It's a Tacoma, it will last forever if you take care of it like I have. The truck is in excellent mechanical condition and there are no problems on the horizon. The interior features and cosmetics are also in excellent condition (sound system, A/C, and heat, no tears or stains or odors, etc.) The dent in the rear passenger door shown in the photos is by far the biggest imperfection on this vehicle. Some minor scratches on the exterior.
KBB and Carfax estimate the average private party selling price at $25,000. This price does not reflect the new tires, new battery, Bluetooth trailer-brake controller, Recurve weight distribution hitch, search lights, pedal commander, or snow chains.
Text or call, (707) four nine nine 37 zero five
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers