QR Code Link to This Post
Chick-fil-A | James Island FSU is growing their team in Charleston
Who Are We?
In our kitchens, we focus on fresh and simple ingredients. And we always have. Since the beginning, we've served chicken that is whole breast meat, with no added fillers or hormones, and we bread it by hand in our restaurants. Produce is delivered fresh to our kitchens several times a week. Salads are chopped and prepared fresh throughout the day. It may not be the easy way, but it's the only way we know.
Who Are We Looking For?
At Chick-fil-A, the Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. As a BOH Team Member, you will support the kitchen team, assemble food & drink orders quickly and accurately, and ensure each guest leaves with a smile. We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know!
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
- Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator - The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills. You will be paid biweekly with choice of a paper check or direct deposit.
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- Great Benefits - We offer 401K plans with matching percentages to team members, as well as an allowance towards health insurance including vision and dental.
Come join our team today!