I am seeking a part-time (one-day per week, or possibly more as time goes on) Caregiver for my 87yo mother who has minor mobility and vision limitations. Day(s) of week can be flexible to accommodate the Caregiver's availability. Duration would be around 4 hours each day (around 10am to 2pm). Other family members will also be in the house at all times, and will always be available to answer questions and/or assist, if necessary. Specific duties include:
- Shower/Bathroom/Dressing assistance.
- Simple meal prep.
- Observe/confirm that proper medications are taken (if not, simply report to family members).
- Take blood pressure with automated cuff.
- Generally oversee daily routine, including walking/exercise.
- Provide companionship/conversation.
I have no strict requirements for experience and/or qualifications however, more is certainly better.
- Written Resume
- Background Check
Compensation: $10/hr (negotiable)
For more info, please call Ed at 843-670-4422. Please do not text. If I'm not available, please LEAVE A VOICEMAIL.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers