favorite this postMilitary Moving to Alaska this summer? I can help! (Joint Base Charleston AFB JBC)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you moving to Alaska this summer? Thinking about having the military move you? Seriously consider a PPM/DITY move with me!!! I'm retired military E-7 and was stationed in Alaska until recently.
Rent my truck, you load it with your household goods, I'll drive it up to JBER, Fort Wainwright or Eielson for you.
- About the same cost of renting a Uhaul truck yourself
- Write off moving expenses (Truck rental, my assistance)
- Be assured that your items won't be stolen by less than trustworthy shipping companies
- Get your household goods FAST. No more waiting for months to get your goods, no more inadequete government furniture to live with waiting on your stuff.
- I can help you with your paperwork!
Drop me a line and let me know the details of your move.
I have a 26ft enclosed truck with liftgate. Rated at 15,000lbs (up to E-9 max moving weight)
To see how much you could be paid, check out (official .gov website):
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers