Industry leader is seeking a Fugitive Recovery Investigator for the North Charleston, SC area.
We are looking for talented, energetic and dependable candidates, who want a career in a growing bail bond industry. Advance your career by joining the largest company in its industry, with opportunities for advancement, generous benefits including a full 401(k) plan.
Employment Type: Full-Time
- PC1299 Compliant
- Prior Law Enforcement / Corrections experience
- Prior Security and personal protection experience
- Prior Military (special assigned units) experience
- Good investigative and research skills.
- Tactical training and experience (arrests, searches, detentions).
- Physically fit and able to arrest and transport uncooperative subjects.
- Strong command presence and a professional demeanor.
- Ability to defuse situations and resolve conflict.
- Ability to follow instructions and commands.
- Good report writing and interview skills.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accurate typing, filing, computer and data entry skills.
- Proficient at MS Office, Word, Excel and other basic computer programs.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow up on projects.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and able to pass a criminal background check
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers