compensation: Compensation based on experience employment type: part-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
FRONT DESK COORDINATOR / JOB DESCRIPTION / Charleston, SC
Full-time and Part-time Positions Available (pending experience)
JOIN THE WATER ROOM. A NEW INNOVATIVE BRAND DELIVERING THE HIGHEST QUALITY NAIL SERVICES, IN A BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED AND ELEVATED, YET COMFORTABLE SETTING, WITH A CLEAN CONSCIENCE AROUND HEALTH FOR CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES.
COME WORK WITH our incredible team in a high volume, high-service salon environment.
We offer only natural nails (no gel or acrylics) and are looking for individuals who share our passion for clean living and clean nail care, to help us deliver the benefits of quality service and fume-free environments to downtown Charleston.
Our team culture is a critical piece of our brand, therefore we actively foster a friendly work environment among our staff and plan to invest in our employees and their needs. Reach out now if you are looking for a change and want to join our team!
OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH (MORE LOCATIONS WITHIN SOUTHEAST)
BRAND LAUNCH EXPERIENCE
DISCOUNTS ON RETAIL PRODUCTS
OPTIONAL HEALTH BENEFITS AFTER A YEAR OF SERVICE
HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT AND PRODUCTS
* Front facing client interface for appointments, scheduling and customer service
* Ensure client satisfaction at every interaction
* Educate and encourage sales of retail products
* Tidying and cleaning of service areas
* Prep service caddies, event room, errands
* Support manager in duties as required
Why THE WATER ROOM:
* Downtown off Mt P connector – easy access in and out of town
* Parking available
* Non-toxic and fume-free
* Flexible schedule for better work/life balance
* Repeat clientele
* Positive work environment
* Kind co-workers
* Continuing education as styles change and evolve
* Be a citizen or authorized to work in the US
* Passion and interest for clean beauty
* Must be comfortable carrying up to 25lbs
* Retail sales experience a plus
* Compensation based on experience
PLEASE respond to this posting via email or call/text 808.264.3958.
We would love to meet you, and see if you are interested in The Water Room difference!
**** Learn more about us – www.thewaterroom.com and @thewaterroomofficial ****
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities