As a Retail Refrigeration Technician, you will oversee the safe operation, daily monitoring, and maintenance of Retail HVAC/Refrigeration Equipment.
• Oversee and manage Refrigeration, Electrical, and HVAC systems including monitoring and trending, troubleshooting and repairs (Compressors, condensers, fans, heating, cooling, contactors, motors, microprocessors, etc.), conducting preventive maintenance (P.M.'s) within established timelines (Oil analysis, filter changes, calibration of sensors and transducers, compressor checks, etc.), leak detection, conducting required inspections and reporting, evaluating and implementing energy management strategies, ensure product integrity is maintained through temperature monitoring and control, evaluating and reporting equipment condition, clear and concise communication with Management, etc.
• Knowledge in E2 Controller helpful
• Responsible for logging time and materials into computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) on a daily basis in the form of work orders, P.M.s, etc.
• Associate's Degree (two-year degree) in HVAC, Refrigeration/Electrical, Trade School Certification, or equivalent experience.
• Two years' experience in Refrigeration/Electrical/HVAC or equivalent experience.