QR Code Link to This Post
Roper St. Francis Research and Innovation Center is currently enrolling adults for the Ascertain - Treatment-Resistant Depression (TRD) research study. Adults whose depression has not gotten better after using a prescription may qualify for the TRD study.
An individual may qualify for the study if they:
• Are 18 to 80 years of age
• Have a diagnosis of depression
• Currently take an antidepressant
• Have not responded well to previous antidepressants
• Meet additional study criteria
There is no cost to participate in this clinical research study.
To learn more about the clinical research study and to see if you may qualify, please visit our website at ascertain-trd.researchstudytrial.com r=5